the sweet green life

the sweet green life
My sweet depiction

Saturday 15 September 2012

Green art

One of my pass times is to google Eco crafts, green art or Eco art. There are some amazing creative thinkers out there who reuse any type of material to recreate everyday, innovative or stylish products. I regularly visit a blog called designsquish(www.blog.designsquish.com) that has a compilation of all of this.
I was inspired to create a piece for our bathroom which had a big wall of empty space. I have collected many small stones and colored glass pieces from my visits to the beach and I decided to use these to brighten up my thoughts on the upcoming winter days.
I love this piece and I love the fact that it is a simple design that anyone can do. It just delights me to know that our creator made all things beautiful and useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment