the sweet green life

the sweet green life
My sweet depiction

Friday 13 July 2012

Some ideas to do ---->reuse plastics!

Someone posted an idea to reuse juice jugs the other day on my Facebook. While I had seen many, this one caught my eye because it was such an ingenious idea and because I actually needed a pail myself! I'm always looking for ideas to reuse all the recyclables that need to be put out for recycling.
As a teacher, this year I showed my students an easy way to reuse cereal boxes for organizing their desks. I learned this craft from a little recycling book I had-I can't recall the name right now but I will look for it. It was a huge hit in my class- my students became so enthusiastic about collecting their cereal boxes and all sorts of other small boxes to put their pens and crayons.
For me at least, finding these ideas is euphoric! Why buy something extra when you can make it yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment