the sweet green life

the sweet green life
My sweet depiction

Thursday 12 July 2012

Edible gifts

For mothers' day We invited my mom over to dinner. We were giving her a nice little gift card but I also wanted to give her something small that I made-because we'll you know how it is with people like us who have a knack about doing things! Anyhow, I made her a strawberry / chocolate bouquet to enjoy.
I find more and more those are the type of gifts that I enjoy- I received a gift for the last day of school that warned my heart and that exemplified how meaningful those gifts can be!
Making things that mean something for the people around you makes a huge difference- even for our world because it means you will use things you have and you know where the stuff came from. So give give with lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment